25 Quart Ice Chest Cooler
All purpose coolers have one job: keep the items inside at a different temperature than the air outside. It’s not rocket science, but it requires some logical engineering to ensure the best beer cooler does its job for an extended amount of time. When you’re playing hard in the sun all day, you want to know that the drinks will still be cold. You shouldn’t have to use “gentle hands” when loading or unloading an overnight camping cooler, you shouldn’t have to add ice every couple of hours, and you sure as heck shouldn’t have to buy a family drink cooler made anywhere other than in the United States.
If you’re looking for a small cooler that does a big job, your search ends at the Bison 25 quart ice chest.
The Bison 25 qt. Gen 2 cooler boasts the following benefits:
- Made in the USA to support fellow Americans.
Constructed as one piece, Bison rotomolded coolers won’t fall to pieces.
- Drinks stays cold and food stays fresh inside two-inch thick insulated cooler walls.
- Silicon, shark-fin gasket seals cold air inside the ice chest.
- Oversized drain plug makes for easier cooler cleaning.
- Rope handles provide a more comfortable grip.
- Durable latches keep the lid shut tight and nosy critters out.
- Skid-preventing rubber feet means your Bison stays where you put it.
- Lockable lid prevents strangers from helping themselves to your beer.
- Customizable lid shows off your personality.
- Easy to strap down for bumpy roads on the back of an ATV.
- Your long-lasting cooler investment is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Common Small Cooler Uses
- Perfect all purpose cooler for sporting events, camping, fishing or tailgating
- Can be carried by one person
- Family drink cooler
- Small casting platform or bench
- Overnight camping cooler
- Fits great on off-road vehicles
Capacity and Dimensions
- 21 12-oz. cans at a 2:1 ice-to-drink ratio or 32 lbs. of ice
- 20.5" x 17.5" x 15"
- 20 lbs.
- Nearly identical in size to the leading competitor's "Model 35" which retails for $70 more