75 Quart Ice Chest Cooler
Coolers have one job: keep the items inside at a different temperature than the air outside. The best large coolers do so for days at a time. It’s not rocket science, but it requires some logical engineering to ensure your camping cooler does its job. When you’re playing hard in the sun all day, you want to know that the drinks in your marine cooler will still be cold. You shouldn’t have to use “gentle hands” when loading or unloading a hunting cooler, you shouldn’t have to add ice every couple of hours, and you sure as heck shouldn’t have to buy a 75 quart rotomolded cooler made anywhere other than in the United States.
Here are a few of the benefits you get with a Bison 75 qt. ice chest:
- Made in the USA to support fellow Americans.
Constructed as one piece, Bison rotomolded coolers won’t fall to pieces.
- Drinks stays cold and food stays fresh inside two-inch thick insulated cooler walls.
- Silicone, shark-fin gasket seals cold air inside the ice chest.
- Oversized drain plug makes for easier cooler cleaning.
- Rope handles provide a more comfortable grip.
- Durable latches keep the lid shut tight and nosy critters out.
- Skid-preventing rubber feet means your Bison stays where you put it.
- Lockable lid prevents strangers from helping themselves to your beer.
- Customizable lid shows off your personality.
- Easy to strap down for bumpy roads on the back of an ATV.
- Your long-lasting cooler investment is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Common 75-Quart Cooler Uses
- Perfect all purpose cooler
- Big game hunting cooler
- Family drink cooler
- Casting platform for fishing
- Overnight camping cooler
- Fits great on off-road vehicles
Capacity and Dimensions
- 63 12-oz. cans at a 2:1 ice-to-drink ratio or 96 lbs. of ice
- 37.75" x 17.5" x 18"
- 39 lbs.
- Nearly identical in size to the leading competitor's "Model 105" which retails for $100 more