125 Qt Bison Cooler. The ultimate large cooler built for weekend warriors and proudly made in USA.
You don’t want a fragile toolbox, a wimpy pickup truck, or delicate work boots, so why would you settle for a large cooler that can’t handle your lifestyle? When you’re hunting big game, deep sea fishing, or camping off grid, you need a heavy duty commercial ice chest that keeps things cold (Duh!) and that tolerates a little bit of banging around (on the boat, in the back of the truck, at the campsite, and -- let’s be honest -- in your garage).
The Bison 125 quart cooler is the ultimate large cooler. It doesn’t require “gentle hands” when loading or unloading. With the Bison Gen 2 125-qt. cooler, you don’t have to add ice every couple of hours, which is important for a large marine cooler. And it’s the best big game hunting cooler made in the United States.
Here’s what you can expect from a Bison 125 quart ice chest.
- Made in the USA to support fellow Americans.
- Constructed as one piece, Bison rotomolded coolers won’t fall to pieces.
- Drinks stays cold and food stays fresh inside two-inch thick insulated cooler walls.
- Silicon, shark--fin gasket seals cold air inside the ice chest.
- Oversized drain plug makes for easier cleaning.
- Rope handles provide a more comfortable grip.
- Durable latches keep the lid shut tight and nosy critters out.
- Skid-preventing rubber feet means your Bison stays where you put it.
- Lockable lid prevents strangers from helping themselves to your beer.
- Customizable lid shows off your personality.
- Easy to strap down for trips over bumpy roads or rough waters.
Your long-lasting cooler investment is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Common Large Rotomolded Cooler Uses
- Hunting big game, including moose, elk, or other large wildlife
- Off-shore fishing
- Casting platform
- Overnight camping cooler
- Commercial catering or competitive BBQ competitions
Capacity and Dimensions
- Holds 104 12-oz. cans at a 2:1 ice-to-drink ratio or 160 lbs. of ice
- 43.25" x 21.5" x 18.75"
- 60 lbs.